Frugal, frugal, frugal for fellow nomads thinking about saving money.
The first step guide.
- Brands are not your friend’s, they wont keep you warm at night and they don’t miss you!
- Shop around, yes this takes more time but its the best way to get a bargain.
- Create a proper realistic budget!
- Stick to the budget, yes it may seem similar to 3 but actually sticking to it can be a very hard thing when sweet treats or costly gadgets are so very tempting.
- Write a list and stick to it. I’m quite sure its been proven that we spend more when we haven’t written a proper cohesive list.
- Write meal plans that include everything! Everything that you will need to create those dishes and don’t forget puddings for each day a snacks. Planning is key.
- Things may not always look as pleasing to the eye but by golly it will keep you warm or still taste great.
- Do it yourself! Yes honestly, read a book on it, watch a few YouTube video’s on it and have a go yourself. (Please note, this is not an open invitation for you too hurt yourself, so really if your not capable, put the drill, sewing machine or pan down.)
- Go local! Its not always as expensive as you think and because its mainly producer straight to you, it can be an inexpensive way to go